FREE SHIPPING on orders 75$+
Very effective for:
All animals (Dog,Cat,Rabbit, Horse…);
- Help prevent and get rid of warts;
- Reduce pain and bleeding;
- Support overall skin health.
The homeopathic remedy "Warts" will provide natural relief for your pet. It will safely and effectively help remove warts. It is used to fade warts, support faster healing and reduce inflammation, pain and bleeding. Promote skin recovery and healthy skin growth with this treatment.
What is "Warts" (the remedy) and what will it do?
This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
Who it's for ?
A skin wart is a viral bump on your pet's skin. It is caused by a highly infectious virus called Papillomavirus. The warts may appear singularly or in clusters. Warts can appear on the body but often are seen on the face.
What is a wart?
What are the symptoms of warts?
- Raised lumps or bumps on the skin, especially on the feet and face, in the mouth and around the eyes
- Small skin-colored cauliflower-like appearance
- Older animals often exhibit a single wart
- Younger animals are more likely to get more than one wart at a time
- May be painful and bleeding
What are the possible causes of warts?
- Immature or weakened immune system
- Genetic predisposition
- Direct contact with wart lesions on an infected animal
How long until I see results ?Generally speaking, your pet should start seeing results in a few days. However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. In acute illnesses, relief will usually appear within minutes to hours.
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. In severe illnesses, the improvement can be very fast. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to six months or more.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
Thuya, Dulcamara, Natrum Tallow, Phosphorus, Antimonium crud, Acidum Nitricum Kali Bishr